Hi, my name is Paul Brooks, your teacher and here is a little about me:
- 10 years experience teaching english to business professionals in one-to-one classes.
- 4 years in Chile/Argentina teaching business English to individuals or small groups of blue chip clients such as Tetrapak, Esso, Norton, Hilton Hotels, and others [list to be added to]
- 5 years in London working at St Giles International College and Bell College London, again teaching individuals and small groups of business clients from all around the world
- Set up englishwithpaul.com in 2012 to meet the growing demand of professional people who want to study efficiently and effectively using online teaching technology
20 years business experience in sales and marketing roles, with responsibility for European sales, recruitment, marketing, operations and logistics, technical supervision and budget control for the New Zealand Dairy Board (now Fonterra Foods), a multi million pound global business
- The 3 elements which are very important to success: Preparation+Lesson time+ Feedback
- Individual personalised plan and lessons
- Use the technology available to provide efficient and effective online learning
- MA (Honours) Edinburgh University,
- TEFL (Cambridge) –(Teaching English as a Foreign Language)
- Capable Business Manager (Open University)
- Diploma in Sales (Institute of Sales and Marketing)
- Married with two young children, living in the UK but teaching globally.